Why take the risk of being found non-compliant when the solution is at your hand’s reach?
Assertion Helps You Stay OSP-compliant
If you are responsible for compliance with the Department of Telecom India Toll regulations of a large Other Service Provider (OSP), you have already faced the challenge of dealing with the grey areas, with the problems of multiple TERM cells, with the continuous challenge of staying compliant.
Assertion solves this problem for you.
How Assertion OSP Feature Pack Works?
- The Assertion platform, which is the base that provides key capabilities to check systems for compliance. The platform supports a number of feature packs.
- A feature pack consists of two components – a set of pre-defined controls (called a policy) and a connector to a product (like Avaya CM).
- Each control is a logical collection of tests designed to verify an aspect of the regulation.
How Assertion OSP Feature Pack tests your Enterprise Communications systems
- We work with your admin teams to identify what systems need to be checked (the “target systems”) as well as the network-specific inputs needed by Assertion OSP Feature Pack.
- After it is installed and the OSP feature pack is configured, Assertion is ready.
- On demand or based on a schedule, Assertion connects to each server through a read-only login and checks its compliance by testing them against the policies.
- The results are logged and converted into graphical reports that are easy to track and understand.
Register for a free automated check
to see if you are DOT-compliant